Friday 21 October 2011

Horn Nokay please

The thing about Indian horns are that they have lost their value, it's a lot like the boy who cried wolf story. I have seen, on every voyage of mine, the use of Indian horns. I have tried many a times to try and figure out what is the intent of the horn, for some of the times there is absolutely no one in sight of the raged horner! Yet it would seem that there may be no end to this epidemic of sorts. As if everybody can't see the green light blaring, but still yes I understand that the person behind me is just about to miss a train. That's what he always says, that person behind me even though he changes everyday. This is not a rant believe you me! It is an observation of concern. The ample lack of respect for other's time... I believe that if I left home late, it's not "my right" to make cuts and curves around traffic or jump the next red light. take a wee bit of time to follow the rules and you will be there in the same amount of time, if not less! This pee has got too preachy so I shall leave it at that. Till I drink again!  

No comments:

Post a Comment