Friday 22 June 2012

Typing without looking is so cool

It took me a while to finally learn how to type without looking! My sister could do it but that never really stirred enough jealousy to drive me to learn myself. At one point of time I just decided that I would refuse to look down at my wretched keys once and for all and I was quite surprised because I actually had a pretty good idea where each key was... maybe we all do but we are just to damn insecure to venture out on our own. It is really frustrating not knowing how to but eventually with shit loads of practice and a billion errors I'm sure I'll get the hang of this. Typing this message up too took forever but compared to what I used to be doing before it's so much cooler! So much suaver \m/ I wrote this whole thing for practice anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment