Friday 11 January 2013

A moosh, an owl and some puke

Ok I admit it I lied… But it is difficult to keep up with promises made at the spur of the moment. One fine example of quite the opposite is the "Movember" movement. The story of a man who made millions of dollars convincing men to bring back the Moustache! Wonderful to see that all that money goes to charity! Somehow me writing in my blog just seems so much easier! I am now driven! I hereby promise to make a post every week! I get carried away a lot as you may all have noticed. But no more! Not surprisingly Paul was mighty impressed with my rescue mission, so I think he told his friends about it! His friend Jesu just came crashing out of the sky. A common barn owl, Jesu couldnt make it back up there. I was pleasantly surprised when the BBMP came to Jesu's rescue! (YES BBMP) For all my foreign friends the BBMP is a government body who usually don't do much but I must say the forest department is doing a fine job. Super fine indeed. Speaking of owl that brings me to another thought. Just how amazing the USA is. It's no wonder they are right at the top. They know how to make businesses run. Even if their business is selling owl vomit. http://www.bookadda.com/books/owl-puke-book-owl-pellet-jane-hammerslough-0761131868-9780761131861 And it is a fantastic product don't get me wrong! I am a customer myself! It's very educational and gets kids buzzing in their seats waiting to rip some puke apart(the inner me too). After many days of putrid dissection I now have 4 skeletons in my closet. I wish to do something creative with them! Maybe construct my very own mini museum in a box! If it looks half as cools as that dino model up there I'll be sated. I must leave now unfortunately.......... Someone is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment