Monday 26 August 2013

It seems blogging is compulsory at work now! Finally my blog has found some purpose :) I mean before it was just time pass. But now I HAVE to do this. It's not a part of my job as such but it helps build creativity I suppose. So since I've last posted a lot has happened to this thinker. He quit his old job suddenly, out of the blue. And then he decided he'd get into copywriting! Something that I thought would be more fun! Luckily that turned out to be correct :p And I must say I'm pretty satisfied with the work that I'm putting up! Although I can't show you right now... because we follow a strict code of secrecy here for a while.... After a certain cooling off period you can tell the world.

My Girlfriend is galavandering(gallivanting) in the US so I now have nothing to do, That's why I'm writing this post.  :( The proof of this is that I have an imaginary pet Yeti on twitter. His name is Rogan. Honestly I think Twitter sucks. I see no point. Although at times I thought it was fun.

But the new experience has been fun! And new ones are presenting themselves! I once had a dream of owning a bike park in the city! We so desperately need some other forms of entertainment. There are a few other interesting business ideas brewing in my mind... Shall let you in once I start because putting it up on the internet is just stupid!

Since I started writing this post 2 months ago, my girlfriend came back. I've settled in my new job and turns out writing a blog isn't as compulsory as I though it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment